Vacature - Field Service Engineer (International)
Key Technology is the producer of inspection, transport and sorting machines within the food industry. We serve the market EMEIA (Europe / Middle East / India / Africa). Key Technology is located in Hasselt (Belgium), has a sister company in Beusichem (the Netherlands) and is a subsidiary of Key Technology Inc. (USA).
Key Technology is looking for a full time
Field Service Engineer (International)
To be located in: Belgium – West Flanders
Your job as a Field Service Engineer
The long-term relationship with our customers is important for us. In this role you are the business card of the company. Thanks to your all-round technical experience, you will be able to quickly and efficiently help customers with their problems. You do not give up until the job is done to the satisfaction of the customer. You are also able to give an inspiring and clearly explanation of our machines and systems.
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for
- Installing, maintaining, repairing and upgrading our machines and systems;
- Maintenance of our machines and systems at our client’s sites;
- Provide customer training;
- You will primarily work in the Europe, but could also travel throughout the EMEIA region and occasionally worldwide.
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (secondary school);
- Good understanding of computer network, networking, etc.
- Relevant experience in pneumatics;
- Experience in the food industry (a plus);
- Good knowledge of English, French, other European languages would be a plus;
- TIG Welding experience would be a plus;
- Good communication skills, intercultural understanding and dealings;
- Flexibility in working hours and willingness to travel.
In Return, Key Technology offers
Besides competitive benefits we also offer a challenging job in an international organization and large diversity of products and technologies.
How to apply
Please send your CV to Mary Opdam, working at the HR Department, through the button. Rachel is available for questions at +31 345 58 58 16. For information about our products, please visit our website at www.key.net.
Acquisition is not appreciated